Friday, June 24, 2011

Strawberry picking

(Source)

Tomorrow Neal & I are going strawberry picking! I've never been and I'm super excited. He wants to get a lot for cheap so he can make jam. And I am hoping to convince him to whip up a batch of strawberry custard that we can churn into ice cream. After his last ice cream experiment, things are looking good.

I also get to celebrate a lovely friend who is getting married in 21 days! The festivities are a surprise to the charming bride, so I can't give any more details. But I'm so looking forward to having fun with her and the rest of the ladies.

And, as if this weekend couldn't get any better, Neal & I are finally heading to the newly opened Chick-fil-a this evening for dinner! You might remember I was just a little excited for it to open.

To top it all off, we get to enjoy the Fountain Square Art Festival in downtown Evanston on Sunday after church. And then see a showing of X-Men: First Class with some fellow Virginians. What a wonderful weekend ahead! Do you have any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...