Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Looking forward to seeing you again

 (Source)

A month from today Neal & I will be making our way to Lincoln Park (the actual park) to the annual Green City Market Chef's BBQ. We were lucky enough to go in 2009, but had to miss out last year since Neal was out of town. It's no fun to go alone.

The Chef's BBQ features 100 local chefs serving up tasting portions for 2 1/2 hours. Also serving up concoctions: local breweries and wineries. The last time we went, I was nervous we wouldn't get to try every tasting station. So I made Neal run around like a mad person - "We have only two hours! We have to go!" - and we scarfed down everything in sight. But got full very quickly.

This year the plan of attack will be slightly different. I plan to savor the tasty treats and indulge in some cocktails along the way. It's such a fun event to look forward to and only a month away. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...