Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to the world

 
On Monday morning, my good friend Ronnie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl: Betsy Lily. (You might remember a certain trendy mom-to-be at the bridal shower I attended last month.) I had the privilege of visiting the new little one and her parents at the hospital Tuesday evening. Precious Betsy is such a sweet baby. I was lucky enough to snuggle with her for over an hour. And she slept in my arms while her parents recounted the story of her arrival. Look are her tiny hand!


A good friend of both the new mom and me gave this cute blanket to Ronnie. And little Betsy seemed to be loving it. It was amazing to see how instantly maternal Ronnie was with Betsy. I had just had a lunch date with Ronnie the previous Friday, and so many things have changed since then! I really enjoyed the time I had with the whole family and feel blessed to have held Betsy when she was only 2 days old.

The new mommy loves cupcakes, so naturally I had to stop by Sprinkles before my visit. Don't these cupcakes look delicious? It was the perfect way to say Congratulations to the new parents. And Happy Birthday to the new baby!

 Clockwise from top left:
Lemon Coconut, Peanut Butter Chip, Black & White, Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

  1. marissa morris-jonesApril 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM

    I'm so jealous that you got to hug Ronnie Michelle and hold sweet Betsy. I miss you girls and Chicago oh-so-much! Thanks for sharing, Bryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, too! Baby Betsy is too precious! She has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...